The Cover Logo

Producer - Dr John Rajkumar's ‘Munda Sardaran Da’ to hit cinemas in 1st quarter of 2022.

News Editor Monday 8th of November 2021 at 03:18:09 AM Entertainment
Producer -  Dr John Rajkumar's ‘Munda Sardaran Da’ to hit cinemas in 1st quarter of 2022.

Dr John Rajkumar produced Films like ”Suyamvaram”, “Devan” and more than 15 music videos which managed to win our hearts and entice our minds. The producer recently finished shooting 80% part of his upcoming Punjabi Feature  film titled “Munda Sardaran Da'' in a quick schedule of 20 days. While talking to The Cover Exclusively Dr Rajkumar states that only a few songs and the abroad part of the movie which is the remaining 20% is left which will be shot very soon. 

The film will introduce us to a character, a boy who gets separated from his ancestors due to uncertain events and when he comes to know about his past, he desires to be into the same family and place where he belongs. Ravinder Singh Grewal  who is an actor and singer of International repute is the main hero of this Film

Teji Sandhu, who previously acted in approx 28 films and has numerous projects as Director into the pipeline, also wrote the film and she is pretty confident on her work as she knows every detail of the film and is very well aware of the soul of film. 

The multi starrer family film based on the real stories of Punjab’s will be everyone’s favourite, features 32 different age groups stars and is full of action, comedy and emotions. 

Dr Rajkumar and Teji Sandhu are no doubt visionary creators who are trying hard to break the stereotype in Punjabi Film Industry and will become a trend changer. The entire plot of the film revolves around the boy whose mother gave him birth when she was unmarried and was in love with the Rival family of the Village.

Source further added, The Co producer of this Film is Rachna David and she is the spouse of the Producer Dr John Rajkumar, She is a singer, choreographer, actress and Director. Another Co producer is Gurbhej Singh (Guri Sandhu) who is a Punjabi Singer and owner of Guri Productions. The film will be released under the banner of "Alpha and Omega Films", The film will be released in the first quarter of 2022.

Top